- Snowbasin: Rated #6 in the country for groomers. This was one of the resorts used in the 2002 Olympics. It has updated lodges, gondolas, and amenities. The terrain is steep and the runs are long. It is busy on weekends but relatively open on the weekdays. This is also one of the easiest mountains to access as the drive is well-plowed highway the whole way up.
- Powder Mountain: This resort lives up to its name. Locals say that they can find untouched powder weeks after a snow storm. The terrain is not very steep and the runs are shorter but the resort averages 4 acres per skier on a busy day. The drive up to this mountain is slightly nerve racking and the road may experience closures due to avalanches. Night skiing is also available at this resort.
- Nordic Valley: This resort is much smaller but is a fun, affordable family resort. It is great for the beginner skier. Access to the mountain is also easy. Night skiing is available at this resort.
- Ski and snowboard equipment
- Ski equipment, snowshoes, cross country, skates
- Snowmobiles, snowbikes, snowshoes, cross country